- What does it do?
Minimizes fine lines, temporarily removes dark spots, and creates a good canvas for your makeup to be applied to.
- What are the benefits?
Helps prevent creasing in your eye shadow, makeup from smudging, streaking in foundation, and even prevents makeup from flaking.
- How do you apply?
You want to use min. amount,i.e.,a small drop about the size of a raisin & gently rub into the skin for even coverage. If you overload on primer, it will tend to gather underneath your foundation resulting in a very undesired effect.
Here is a great how-to video on makeup primer application:
- What are the different types of primers?
There are many application types: gels, solids,powders, and liquids! They also are made for face, neck, eyes, lips, & even eye lashes :)
- Are there any brands that I would recommend?
- Make up Forever HD Primer **** TOP CHOICE***
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Face Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Tarte Lash Primer