I wanted to take a look this week at this brand as it’s one of my fav’s :)
- Always formulated without: Mineral Oil, Parabens, Phthalates, Triclosan, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, & Gluten.
- Free Samples offered w/every purchase @ Tartecosmetics.com.
- Long-lasting, professional makeup.
- Discount of up to 40% for professional makeup artists.
- Loyalty program = Free samples, exclusive discounts, & a surprise on your birthday makes this free club a good deal to join!
- Only ships to USA, PR, & Canada.
- They offer a LOT of cute and unique sets, but they are NOT offered on their site at all : HSN, Sephora, and Ulta DO have them and they are priced well :)
Where to go:
TOP FAV TARTE PRODUCTS:
- Lip Surgence Lip Gloss- I’ve tried many lip glosses over the years and it’s one of my most used beauty products as I prefer to use it over lipstick! Not only do the colors look fantastic, Tarte does an excellent job with making a good gloss that lasts and really has ultimate shine!
- Maracuja Oil- This product really does work! It’s a fantastic moisturizer and now Tarte has decided to put in other products like their C-Brighter eye treatment that really seems to make the difference in the appearance of my skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and usually can’t even consider products with an oil base,etc. but I have had no breakouts thus far while using and I’ve used for over a year now. They have a roller-ball and dropper application and the roller-by far is much better for application. I like to put some dabs on my neck, cheeks, and underneath my eye area for added moisture and brightening.
- BB Tinted Undereye Corrector- One of the best products at eliminating my undereye issues almost instantaneously! It also comes as a kit with an excellent application brush that I highly recommend, just for the brush alone. Its very well made and beats a lot of higher priced brushes I have purchased in the past. The formula is buildable and really does work at hiding dark undereye problems well! It comes in a very small container, but I use it everyday and had it several months, and there is well over half of the cream still in the container.