THINKING OF WHITENING TEETH AT HOME?
- Less costly than going to a professional = multiple trips and $$$! Average pro. cost is around $650+ vs. at-home kits at around half the price or less!!!
- No reason to leave the comfort of your own home, instead of spending it an a doctor's clinic :/
- Want to avoid the potential long wait in an office? You don't have to with a at-home whitening :) + you get instant results in less time.
- If not done with caution and/or following instructions specifically as advised, could result in permanent damage to gums and teeth!
- Some kits are either poorly made or just don't "make the cut" which results in an absolute mess on your hands!
- Even if affordable, often times at-home whitening ideas aren't that effective or just do not work at all :0
AFFORDABLE WHITENING KIT
THE BEAUTY CLOSET RECOMMENDS:
The Ultimate Whitening Kit
This is hands-down one of the BEST kits I've come across for the pricing at just under $25, the cost is hard to beat- especially since it's effective too :) The included trays in the kit let you easily mold them to your mouth by simply boiling a little water per provided instructions and then remove the boiling water and drop the trays inside.
I left mine in for around 1 minute and then took them out with a straining spoon to avoid burning myself! Next, you can gently place the trays inside your mouth and close them and press each try around the top and bottom teeth. Once they feel fairly snug and fit around each set of teeth, carefully remove each one and drop them in cold water for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. [these last couple of parts were NOT included in the instructions, however I was very familiar with using an at-home whitening kit and thought I would share my best tricks on creating a good mold!]
There is a tube included in the kit as well that contains 10ml of carbomide peroxide gel and this is plenty for me to complete up to 5 applications. I've found that a good "dosage" for each tray is around 1 ml, totaling 2 ml. for each treatment :) This will ensure that you don't get too much gel around your teeth and gums due to the product seeping around the sides of the tray! As an added bonus: if you are in between treatments, you can place the trays for future use in the provided retainer case that comes in the kit as well.
I would however continue to follow the advice that accompanies the kit and leave the formula on for the instructed 15 minutes- I strongly advise against leaving it on for longer the suggested time-frame as it could cause damage and/or pain! You will see a real difference with the first time that you try out this kit as I saw about a 3-4 shade improvement in whiteness with the first usage myself!
With this teeth whitening kit from UltimateSmile, you can achieve a beautiful white smile that's affordable and easy to accomplish in the comfort in your own home- at your convenience ;) I'd recommend this one to anyone- even those who may be afraid of sensitivity. I can sometimes experience this from whitening tools and at-home kits, but this Ultimate Whitening kit from UltimateSmile didn't both my teeth or gums at all.