The Many Skin Benefits From Aloe:
- To Treat Sunburns: the awesome healing properties of Aloe make it a great pain reducing and it also aids in reducing inflammation that's associated with sunburn. It can also help in restoring your skin's moisture barrier and help against further damage as well.
- Treats Acne: that's right! Aloe vera offers up antimicrobial properties too, which makes it a great option in acne treatment. Want to reduce the inflammation associated with acne? Aloe is fabulous at doing that as well ;)
- Hydration: the plant's capabilities to posses extremely power to retain moisture, it makes a great natural moisturizer. You skin will look & feel supple and soft!
- Fighting the signs of aging: Improve the skin's elasticity as Aloe contains decent amounts of Vitamins C & E, which have both been clinically-proven to aid in improving fine lines & wrinkles, plus the skin's texture. Your skin will be firmer and smoother as a result.
- Reduces stretch marks: want to diminish stretch marks and tried endless products promising to bring results only to be disappointed!? There's a natural solution that really works: Aloe! Besides improving the skin's elasticity, it can reduce scars & stretch mark appearance with daily application and it can even help with healing the wound underneath the skin causing the scar :)
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Original, Pinamint, & Mangaloe
$2.99 ea. *
*ind. pricing > case pricing @ 12 per. case for $39.99
Not only does these have a fabulous taste, but they're good for you too! Better than just drinking regular water or flavored water, this awesome Detox Water is made up of Aloe, electrolytes, and vitamins- with just the right hints of flavor to give an all-around satisfying beverage for you body and your skin ;) My favorite flavor out of all 3 is the Pinamint- it isn't something you might think you would love, but it has the right blend of mint and pineapple to make it a really pleasant taste that's hard to please any the finickiest of drinkers/tasters!
Without any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, this is truly a good-for-you product that your body and skin will thank you for ;) At just 15 guilt-free calories and a full range of vitamin b's, c, & ACTIValoe aloe gel flakes, your body will be replenished and your skin will look healthy- with an improved glow...without all of the sugar, unhealthy ingredients, or tons of empty calories that do nothing for your body or skin! Detox Water is a win-win and @ just $2.99 ea. or around $40 for a case of 12, it won't stress your wallet out either.