IT'S EASY TO HAVE GREAT SUMMER LEGS WITH THESE 5 EASY TIPS:
1. IT ALL STARTS WITH EXFOLIATION! THE WINTER MONTHS ALLOW FOR ACCUMULATION OF DEAD & DRY SKIN, SCRUB AWAY THE DULLNESS WITH A GOOD EXFOLIATOR.
2. TAKE CARE WHEN SHAVING, UTILIZING GOOD TRICKS OF THE TRADE LIKE SUPER MOISTURIZING SHAVING CREAM OR LOTION & A RAZOR THAT WON'T CAUSE IRRITATION OR DRYNESS!
3. MOISTURIZE YOUR LEGS WITH AN OIL-FREE OR SUNLESS TANNING LOTION TREATMENT. MASSAGE IN TO INCREASE CIRCULATION.
4. ADD AN EASY AND QUICK EXERCISE ROUTINE THAT CONCENTRATES ON YOUR LEGS- LIKE SETS OF SQUATS FOR ABOUT 15 MINUTES, 3 TIMES A WEEK AND YOU WILL NOTICE HOW FIRM AND TONED THEY ARE!
5. WANT SUPER SMOOTH LEGS?! TRY A DIY AT-HOME WAX KIT & LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN TO THE SALON! IT ALSO LASTS A LOT LONGER WHICH MEANS LESS IRRITATION :)
BONUS PRODUCT REVIEW:
BiC SIMPLY SOLEIL CLICK, 6CT. $5.47
I normally spend quite a bit on my razors, even for the disposable versions- but these from BiC proved me wrong that you have to spend a lot of cash to score good quality! I was really surprised at how well the strips on each razor moisturized as I shaved and the handle is designed so that you're not feeling like it's going to slip out of your hand in the middle of a shave!
There are only 3 blades on each razor, however I didn't seem to notice the difference from the others I currently have that cost twice as much and include 5 blades. They didn't cut my skin and I got just as much usage out of one of these disposables versus that other brand that I already had been using. That was where I really expected to see a difference and perhaps get less usage out of these Simply Soleil Click's from BiC, but I was dead wrong :O
These will give a close shave without irritation and work just as well as the 5 bladed disposable razors out there! I also have very sensitive skin and they were still no issue for me- I'd recommend these to anyone with any skin type. They're perfect for the summer and priced just right at under $5.50 for 6 cartridges and 1 handle. You can find these almost anywhere, however I found the best pricing as mentioned above, at Walmart.
As for extra features, there are a couple of neat ones that I wanted to point out too: the packaging allows for you to store all of those extra razors properly, keeping them from getting damaged or wet. There's also a pivoting head that really allows for you to get fairly decent angles while shaving, so you can reduce cuts and irritation! This is a feature that is usually put on the more expensive razors and it was nice to see that BiC thought of this too :)