WHY DID I CHOOSE THEM & WHO ARE THEY?
The company prides themselves in having the ultimate mission of finding you beauty products that are: healthy, environmentally conscious, and free of toxins! A LOT of the monthly beauty box subscription services offer what seem to be great deals and awesome products, but many times what's offered is also full of non-healthy ingredients and bad chemicals :( They even go as far as devoting a great deal of information, links, and additional videos for further information on the importance of being organic and environmentally sustainable!
EXACTLY HOW DOES THEIR SERVICE WORK?
- Each month you will receive an email around the 10th with what's featured in the boxes for the month.
- After clicking on the link provided in your notification email or by signing into your account at blissmo.com, you can then choose whether you'd like their beauty box or snacks/food box.
- You are also given a deadline, which is usually several days out from your email, to choose your box!
- You may also "skip" the month if you so choose and can do this anytime before the deadline and can do every or any month if you want!
- You can CANCEL your membership at any time by letting them know! They WILL prorate for the remainder of the month
- Month box cost: $24.95. *Includes tax+shipping!
- Orders are shipped around the 30th of ea. month and they DO arrive usually within a few days following the shipment date.
- If you don't like your products or they are damage? They WILL do their best to make it right and/or replace! :)
- Products DO include BOTH full-size AND trial-sized items!
WHAT I GOT IN MY FEBRUARY BLISSMO BOX:
WYNDMERE AROMATHERAPY- STRESS RELIEF BATH SALT $5.09
Ingredients: Sea Salt; pure essential oils of Lavandula vera (Lavender), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper), Citrus aurantium (Petitgrain), Pinus sylvestris (Pine), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage), Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver)
I was not really a big fan of the bath salts- but then again I'm not really into the whole "soak into a bath experience". I just do not have the time for it and I just have never quite cared for it either. That being said, I did give these a chance, but they were a little too overpowering for me and although I like perfumed and scented things-especially for my body, I also have very sensitive skin! These salts are probably NOT going to be good for a lot of people with sensitive skin at all or those that do no prefer or can't have perfumed products.
POISON APPLE APOTHECARY- PERFUME OIL SAMPLE GHOST OF THE KNOXVILLE GIRL $4
I actually REALLY enjoyed this scent from Poison Apple Apothecary! It had a very nice woodsy scent followed by some notes of some earthy tones :) The scent name- Ghost of the Knoxville Girl is just a clever name in itself and fits the scent and the company itself quite nicely! The company's motto is simply put: we all have a little sass and sexy trendsetter within :) They are a newly owned company and their new site can be found at: www.poisonappleapothecary.com!
TERRASIL ANTI-BACTERIAL SKIN REPAIR OINTMENT $24
Allantoin (.5%) as a skin protectant
Benzethonium/benzalkonium chloride (.1%) as an antiseptic
Bentonite (volcanic clay)
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil)
Tea tree oil
was actually unsure why this product was put in my box as it technically is not really a beauty item but more of a health-related item, but I did appreciate the fact that they picked an excellent brand- Aidance Skincare! The brand prides themselves in providing all-natural products and this ointment is NO exception :) The ointment is really used for healing of skin irritations, ulcers, sores, blisters, and cracked/damaged skin in order to relieve the irritation and itch associated with these skin conditions. I will most likely be sharing these with my family first, but it IS a great product!
VOID BEAUTY- NAIL POLISH : ENVY $18
This was my FAV item in the entire Blissmo February Box!!! No matter where I looked I could NOT find this color anywhere-I'm going to guess at this point that Void Beauty, the maker of this nail polish, no longer makes it! :( I did check out their own site as well as looking among web pages only to no avail! It's a beautiful color and I am SO sorry that the picture does NOT do it justice! It's a very deep, dark turquoise metallic polish and they did an excellent job of keeping it both Vegan and an awesome color as well! Their polishes contain NO: Formaldehyde, DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde Resin, and Camphor! This IS really hard to achieve, but I've been able to find with a couple of brands- Julep is another great brand that provides the same 5 FREE option in nail polish which is not only good for the environment, but also good for your nails too :) VOID is also a cruelty-free and vegan friendly alternative to a lot of the other nail polish brands that are just full of chemicals and toxins :(