Did You Know?....Spring Facts:
- The First day of Spring is also called the "vernal equinox"- this means that 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of night occur.
- On the first day of Spring here in the Southern Hemisphere, it's the first day of Fall in the Northern Hemisphere :0
- It's often thought that Springtime is the start of the allergy season due to pollen being released, however many plants begin releasing their pollen as early as January!
- The sunniest Spring ever recorded was in 1948, when there was a total of 558 hours of sunshine reported.
- Spring wasn't used as the word for the season until the 16th century- up to that time, it was utilized to describe the source of a river.
- "Spring Fever" is an actual syndrome! During this season, the body is dealing with adapting to the changes in temperature and diet.
BeYu Part II:
Care & Shine Gloss Stick
I admit I might be like many of us out there- I have just a few lipsticks, glosses, and various other lip products. One of the reasons why, is that I don't always have luck when it comes to trying out a new shade or brand. They either fall short on quality or the color just isn't right for me. Being that I have super sensitive and fair skin, I have to be careful which ones I wear.
This is on the brighter side of the scale that I'm used to venturing in to, but I've liked the BeYu cosmetics that I've tried thus far and had hopes that I would still end up happy with this one. I was definitely right ;) The color goes on semi-sheer so although it's bright, it's something that I can wear.
It's also well-pigmented so the product goes on smoothly and the color looks great. This has more of a matte-finish with a slight sheen to it, although it feels like a gloss; this is a quality that I've personally discovered to be difficult to find. There is a wide selection of other fab shades if this one doesn't seem to be a color you care for and the price makes this a great buy as well.
Bright light blues, lilacs, and greens are "in" for beauty this spring and numerous version of these shades have been spotted on tons of runways. The beautiful "Oceanic Lilac" color pictured above from BeYu, reminds me of the beauty of the ocean- with a light lilac that's not too over-the-top, but still right on trend!
This soft liner from BeYu goes on easy & smooth- plus it blends like a dream. I love layering this shade over a couple of shimmery silver and teal shades that I already have in my makeup collection; the end result is a beautiful blue that makes my eyes pop!
Once applied and blended, this liner will set into place, becoming a waterproof product that stays put :) Oceanic Lilac not a shade you care for? No worries! There are plenty of other fun shades like: Shimmering Green, Midnight Aubergine, & Eden Blue- plus over 30 other colors to choose from!