5 Easy Ways to Natural Grow Brows & Lashes:
- Mix 3-5 drops of each of the following and then apply with a Q-tip or your finger every night before bed for a month: Vitamin E oil, Argan oil, & Olive oil [a great alternative to Castor oil!]. This blend works well for both your brows & lashes to improve length, strength, and overall growth as well :)
- Take 4-6 drops of organic local honey [if avail.] & 1/2 tsp. of pure Almond oil and mix in a small bowl [you can heat up for just a few secs. to make it easier to apply the mixture]. Apply the mixture to your brows while gently massaging in and then leave the mixture on for 25 mins. Rise with lukewarm water and pat dry. Do this treatment once weekly for up to 2 months for thicker & healthier brows.
- Eat snacks @ least twice daily that are rich in iron [milk & lean meat cuts], Omega-3 fatty acids [walnuts & avocados], protein [cheese & yogurt], Vitamin's A, C, & E [sweet potatoes, lemons, papayas, peanuts & almonds]. These snacks can all encourage faster hair growth for both your brows & lashes- plus they improve their overall health too!
- Try this simple twice-a-week treatment for one month: take a 1/4 cup of organic low-fat milk into a bowl and use a cotton ball or Q-tip to gently apply and rub the milk into your brows. Once it has fully air-dried, rinse it off with warm water and apply with a tiny amount of pure organic Aloe Vera to each brow and leave in.
- Looking for a safe product that does just this, but without all of the yucky ingredients? The Beauty Closet Recommends: VegaLash & Vegabrow! Find out more about this fabulous product below in today's recommended product review:
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
There are a lot of similar products out on the market today and a lot of them promise to deliver results, but many either don't do what they claim or fall completely short of providing a safe product that isn't pumped full of unhealthy hormones, compounds, and other ingredients. Luckily, I've stumbled across a brand in my search that happens to avoid all of that and they've created a product that actually works too! Not only does it bring results, but you start seeing them in half the time :) VegaBROW's exclusive Polyphytobase Complex contains active phytomolecules in combination with zinc & biotin that are essential components to healthy brows and lashes.
In just little as 15 days you will start seeing these results, although I started seeing them in just the first week of twice daily usage :) It's super easy to apply with a slanted, soft-tip applicator that you simply untwist from the mascara-style metal container. The wand makes application a breeze and handy while on-the-go too! Get longer, thicker, bolder, stronger, & healthier brows [can even be used for lashes!] with safe ingredients and in half the time = love!!!!
Formulated specifically for your lashes, this awesome product is similar to the brow formula featured above- but the results it delivers are the same: true results, in half the time- that are actually noticeable! :0 Doesn't contain ingredients like dangerous hormones, but delivers safe results in just around 2 weeks :) The easy-to-use applicator is well-designed and perfect for reaching the tiniest of areas! Get longer, fuller, & thicker lashes with this clinically-proven formula- with no annoying smell, harmful ingredients, or months of waiting for results.
You might be wondering what the true difference is between the above product and the VegaBROW product and there is a notable difference: VegaLASH is designed particularly for the lashes and the delicate eye area around them. Therefore, the company does recommend that it be used instead of VegaBROW, although it does confirm the ingredients to be the same for both products, but not the formula itself due to reason just mentioned.
It also states in their customer forum that you would not get the best results if you utilize the other product for your lashes in place of VegaLASH. I chose to also use the products in the recommended manner and only used this product for my lashes. As for the improvements with VegaLASH, they have not been as notable as the VegaBROW but they have definitely gotten longer & fuller after about 3 weeks of application thus far :)