Want to Avoid Eye Puffiness? Avoid These 5 Things:
- Salt: This dreaded culprit is riddled in pre-packaged & frozen foods that are high in sodium as they can only cause more eye puffiness. Try drinking more water and lowering your overall salt intake and you will see a reduction!
- Little Sleep: It really is true...the age old proverb to get your beauty sleep really does make all the difference. You will see a reduction in puffiness and dark circles if you make sure to get at least 7-8 hrs of sleep on a regular, nightly basis.
- Rubbing: The skin around & underneath your eyes is super delicate and can easily swell up with continual rubbing and irritation.
- Stress: Not only does stress cause issues with your skin like wrinkles & breakouts/blemishes, but it can affect your eyes as well :0 You eyes in fact, become highly susceptible to swelling when we are stressed :(
- Alcohol: Drink too much during Happy Hour and face the consequences in more than one way- too much can cause dehydration. Coffee & tea, which often tend to be caffeinated and can also do the same!
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
by Look Beauty
Eye Puffiness Minimizing Patches [5 ct.]
These awesome patches are easy to use and great for reducing puffiness, under-eye circles & bags, & smoothing out fine lines! They really do work and for 5 individually packaged patches, they are great for trips & on-the-go too :) The soft gel-like patches are great to place in the freezer or fridge for a few mins. and then placing underneath each eye for up to 30 mins. and then removing. Each set comes attached to a clear card that is simply peeled off when you are ready to apply. What I love about this fantastic product is that it doesn't contain tons of yucky ingredients, it's easy to use, and you get immediate results in a matter of minutes..all for around $10 :)