Summer Travel Interesting Facts:
- The average summer traveler age is 35 yrs. old.
- the Top 4 reasons why people travel in the summer: Visiting relatives; Shopping; Visiting Friends; Dining @ a nice restaurant.
- The top state to be visited for tourism? California- with Florida & Nevada following up with the 2nd & 3rd top vacation spots.
- The average summer long-distance trip is around 284 miles one-way.
- 9 out of 10 [91%] summer trips are taken in personal vehicles as opposed to only 2% of summer trips are taken by bus or train.
- The Top 4 Most popular summer destinations: Disney World [Orlando]; Hawaii [Honolulu]; Disneyland [Anaheim]; Las Vegas.
- What do Americans site the top "must-have" while traveling? 37% state that a good travel buddy is essential and tops the list, with good tunes following @ 21%.
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Always Fresh Dry Shampoo
Been on the hunt for a quality dry shampoo that doesn't leave yucky film or residue behind and is void of unhealthy ingredients? Look no further! Abba has come out with a fantastic option that contains no aluminum shavings, talc, sulfates, & it's 100% Vegan too! Plus, it contains Sun Flower oil and Rice starch that prevents salt build-up from sweat and allows for a natural light scent :) Removes dirt & oils, without stripping the hair & scalp- while providing lift with light texture that results in touchable, manageable, rejuvenated hair!