5 Effortless Tips for Beach Waves:
- Give your hair the right platform by ensuring you start with the right products: use a clarifying shampoo and follow with a volumizing conditioner.
- Start with damp- not dry or wet hair! It's key to have your hair in that 'in-between' stage in which your hair will be most receptive to styling & product application, for the perfect natural-looking waves.
- Apply a sea-salt spray to help give your hair a tousled texture with a matte finish- all in one effortless step ;) One of my top picks [also reviewed and featured below!]: KMS Hair Play Sea Salt Spray.
- Use a diffuser to complete the look by diffusing ends, apply extra sea salt spray to ends if needed while diffusing.
- Skip in combing or brushing and use your fingers to separate waves without causing style damage or frizz.
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Hair Play Sea Salt Spray
Get the perfect beach waves with genuine Dead Seal salt that aids in providing fullness- with a PVP setting polymer, providing support and hold. The results? Fabulous beach waves with little effort :) Smells great and can be utilized in dry or damp/towel-dried hair too! Dries to a matte finish for just-out-of-the-ocean texture with enhanced waves that won't feel sticky or look unnatural. Definitely one of the BEST beach waves spray I've come across = love!!! Want to learn more? Check out the video below from KMS!