Get the Lowdown on What's Coming Up for Fall at The Beauty Closet!
There's quite a bit of excitement on the horizon here at The Beauty Closet! Be on the lookout for NEW contests, product reviews, beauty tips, and new accessories & health posts! There are even some fantastic beauty book reviews and some new videos on The Beauty Closet's YouTube channel :) Plus, get the lowdown on all the latest beauty fall & winter trends with upcoming makeup, hair, & accessories trend posts! Here's a sneak-peak of upcoming brands and products for fall & winter:
- Younghee Essential Rinse
- PUR Cosmetics [14 products!]
- Splat Hair Chalk
- Sally Hansen Color Therapy Nail & Cuticle Oil
- Amlactin Foot Therapy [+ 3 additional products!]
- Gulsha Rosewater, Rose Elixir, & Rose Dust
- Your Body's Brilliant Design [book] written by: Karen Gabler
- Welleco. The Super Elixir Sleep Welle Fortified Calming Tea
- ....and more!!!
Natural Skincare DIY Recipe of the Month:
Want to get your skin ready for fall- without spending tons of cash or dealing with harmful ingredients or chemicals? The Beauty Closet has you covered! Check out our DIY Hazelnut Mask recipe below- perfect for combination skin types and great for getting your skin fall-ready [use once weekly]:
- 1 tsp. pure organic hazelnut oil
- 1 tsp. 100% organic sweet almond oil [or Vitamin E oil as a sub.]
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 brown egg/organic egg white
Mix ingredients in a small glass bowl, adding ea. ingredient one at-a-time mixing in ea. ingredient thoroughly before adding the next.
Once you have mixed in all ingredients, you will have a paste-like substance.
Apply this paste to your entire face and neck area [if desired] and leave on the skin for 15-25 mins. Try avoiding delicate areas, like around the eyes!
Rinse off and pat dry. Use once weekly for best results.
Not only will this awesomely affordable and good-for-you mask clear up your skin, but it aids in removing impurities, improves smoothness and softness, and even aids in evening skin tone.