In case you haven't heard about DDF Skin Care, they are a brand you've been missing out on and I highly suggest giving them a try. I've been very impressed with the great care and quality they provide in all of their products. In fact, DDF has been in the industry for over 25 years and creator Howard Sobel, MD. wanted to be able to empower his patients to treat their skin while at-home, just as they did while visiting him at his office. His focus is on providing state-of-the-art skincare items that contain innovative technologies and ingredients. DDF targets 3 root causes:
- Neutralize surface free radicals with antioxidants.
- Remove excess sebum with formulated cleansing solutions.
- Strengthen the skin's hydration barrier by providing surface-penetrating moisturization.
They don't stop there though! This awesomely unique skincare company looks at the science behind 5 specific skin concerns:
- Initial Signs of Aging: caused the sun's UV rays & surface free radicals = uneven skin tone, loss in skin's firmness, and some fine lines could appear :0
- Advanced Signs of Aging: as the skin ages and matures, there can be several contributing factors that could affect the skin's appearance = less dead skin cell turnover or doesn't shed as quickly, slower collagen production, elastin loses its bounce-back ability, and thinning skin as the subcutaneous fat decreases; more fine lines and deep wrinkles could begin to appear :(
- Acne & Oily Skin: caused by excess sebum/oil production and is often the root cause of acne-related issues > occurs due to blocked pores by dead skin cells or overproduction of sebum = swelling, inflammation, acne, clogged pores, and unbalanced hydration of skin.
- Sensitive Skin: when the skin's surface is super dry, exposed to destructive environmental elements, or irritants/allergens--> or other triggers like: oils, fragrances, & dyes > skin is: red, flaky, and irritated
- Hyperpigmentation: one of the biggest root causes of hyperpigmentation, is sun exposure with the accumulation of UV rays that causes an overproduction of melanin [pigment] that occurs in a localized fashion = uneven skin tone, brown spots, and discoloration result :/
Every product that I've given a try from DDF has been fabulous and you can tell that they not only do their research, but pride themselves in providing top-notch skin care products that can aid in fighting the signs of aging, cleansing, treating, hydrating, and protecting! Want to get the lowdown on one of their top products that not only provides the fighting power of anti-aging ingredients but aids with UV-damaged skin as well? Check out my recommended product review of my top DDF pick, below:
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Advanced Micro-Exfoliation Cleanser
If you've been trying to improve the signs up aging or the harmful UV effects of sun exposure, this is the cleanser for you :) Slough off dead surface skin cells on a daily, yet gentle basis. Prevent the harshness that often occurs with other products and brand attempts, and go with this awesome DDF cleanser! Skip the irritation and get soft skin that looks & feels younger, clean, & healthier! This ultra-hydrating, creamy, glycerin-based cleanser is not only gentle, but great at providing excellent exfoliation by using natural ingredients- like rice bran particles :) What you end up with, is fresh & rejuvenated skin that continues to increase the skin's hydration for up to 3 hours after cleansing :0 Great at thoroughly removing make-up and impurities, while gently providing exfoliation that reveals smooth skin that's noticeably more youthful. Also provides intense hydration that lasts. Comes in a generous sized easy-to-use and mess-free squeeze tube too! Definitely a top product I would recommend as a daily cleanser for those looking for a super anti-aging powerful product or for those looking to improve the effects of UV exposure.