Natural Ingredients that Soothe, De-puff, & Brighten Tired Eyes:
- WHITE TEA: This minimally processed plant comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis is distinct due to its silvery-white hairs. Although black & green teas also contain antioxidants, white tea has the highest antioxidant concentration :) Prevent & even reduce the signs of aging, while also rejuvenating tired eyes!
- POMEGRANATE: Cultivated since ancient times, this fruit originated from the Mediterranean region & Inda. Not only are pomegranates excellent sources of edible Vitamin C, K, dietary fiber- but they are fantastic for skin and your under eye area too! Improve skin's elasticity & help turn back the clock :)
- COCONUT: Technically not a nut at all, the coconut offers up many skin & eye benefits. For starters, they are high in water content & will help boost you skin's water retention, helping your eyes to look refreshed and hydrated!
- GREEN TEA: Consumption of this tea has been discovered as far back as 4,000 years ago in China, making it the oldest plant-based tea currently known. Not only does this powerful plant encourage better circulation & stimulation, but it aids in reducing under eye dark circles!
- ICE WATER: Yup! This tried and true- yet simple AND highly-effective ingredient will reduce puffiness, improve tightness, and greatly improve the look of tired eyes...all in a snap! The great thing about this one, is that you get instant results :)
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
[1 pack w/3 treatments]
Ice Water, Pomegranate, Green Tea, & Coconut
Each package contains a set of 3 and they are neatly packaged for easy, on-the-go portability :) You can even throw these in the fridge for a few minutes, giving these a nice relaxing feel. I love that they are one-use treatments that are virtually mess-free and each treatment is individually packaged. That makes them great gifts, excellent for travel, or perfect for having a "spa night" with friends ;)
I have super sensitive skin as well, but I didn't have any issues with any of the options that ToGoSpa offers in their EYES collection. My top pics out of the 4 different options, are the Green Tea & Pomegranate versions; the green tea really made a noticeable difference on my under eye circles and improved tightness as well. As for the pomegranate option, it really smoothed my under eye area and reduced puffiness too!
Each set is wrapped in a re-seable pouch, with each treatment individually-wrapped. Every pair of eye "gels" comes in its own sealed tray and has no annoying scents or yucky residue. What you do get is ease of use that's a fool-proof way to boost tired eyes- almost anywhere..without breaking the bank. I call that a major win ;)
[1 pack w/3 masks]
I've tried masks of a similar nature in the past, but they either didn't fit my face very well and ended up making a mess- or they just weren't that effective. Worse, many similar items out on the market today can often be expensive and pumped full of unhealthy ingredients that you really don't want to put on your face :0
Luckily, ToGoSpa has thrown all of those issues out of the window and has instead, created a high-quality product that's curated with good-for-you ingredients like Collagen, Amino-Acids, Sea Algae, Coconut, Pomegranate, Green & White tea, Aloe, Vitamin C, & more! Each mask is also individually wrapped as the EYES treatments are and this makes it super easy to use and toss when you're done!
Since these masks are also formulated without parabens OR dyes, they are great for those with sensitive skin too. At $35 for 3 masks, the price is right as well ;) My skin always looks brightened, tightened, and refreshed after using one of these treamtents = LOVE!!!