This may definitely sound a bit scary in a sense and I don't blame you, I was a bit skeptical at first myself. I LOVE organic and naturally-made products, but I'm also cautious as well. Why? I've come to realize that although the product may be natural or organic in nature, doesn't necessarily that the product is good or effective.
The quality still needs to be present and I'm big on scents as well- they either need to be missing or light & pleasant; this is not however always the case with organic or natural items. When I came across Sierra Sage [Green Goo], I knew I had found a keeper :)
They're a fantastic company that's family-owned and their main focus is to provide effective, quality products that you can be proud of to use- both for its environmental impact and that they're void of harmful ingredients that simply aren't good for you. Sierra Sage has an awesome 100% all-natural face wash that is composed of ONLY 7 ingredients:
- Olive Oil -attracts dirt like a magnet, grabbing onto makeup- making it a cinch to remove.
- Vitamin E Oil -prevents water-loss from occurring, while also providing luminosity and a healthy boost to skin
- Sunflower Oil -aids with anti-aging signs and this oil will give you smooth skin too :)
- Jojoba Oil -chalked full of antioxidants, this oil can "trick" your skin into believing enough oil is being produced, leaving you with a more-balanced oil production!
- Calendula Flowers -encourages collagen production and also reduces the appearance of scars!
- Lavender Essential Oil -naturally fights acne and prevents breakouts.
- Rosemary Extract -increases skin's elasticity and leaves your skin glowing and radiant!
Does it really work?! Definitely! Check out my review below :)
100% All Natural Face Wash
Herbal Cleansing Oil
It makes sense that putting oil on one's face might actually make the skin produce more oil, however this is not actually the truth! In fact, utilizing this type of natural oil method as a facial cleanser will not only all your skin to balance oil product, but your skin will feel cleansed and moisturized at the same time. I have beyond sensitive skin that's also acne and breakout-prone, yet I loved the way my skin felt after using this cleanser after just the first time :)
The smell is pleasant and it's easy to dispense the perfect needed amount without making a mess, as the bottle has a nicely-designed pump applicator. This one is highly effective in removing stubborn dirt and makeup and you will just LOVE the way it leaves your skin looking and feeling. At just under $17, the price is just right too :)