USE THESE 5 EFFORTLESS TIPS TO KEEP YOUR HANDS LOOKING GREAT FOR SPRING:
- Boost your skin's natural hydration and lock in moisture with Vitamin E, C, & Beta-carotene. Take a daily supplement [snag at your local grocery store].
- Eat foods that are high in Omega-3 Fatty Acids and help keep your skin moisturized. Try: salmon, flaxseed, butternuts/walnuts, & white popcorn.
- Ease up on the inside heating and try to avoid taking long, hot showers. Add a humidifier to the mix at least a couple of nights a week to keep a good balance of the environment.
- Skip on the super salty [sodium] snacks like tortilla chips, pretzels, & crackers as these will only encourage drying of the skin and of the moisture barrier.
- Go for a weekly moisturizing hand mask treatment, with a daily hydrating hand cream to keep your hands looking and feeling soft, smooth, and healthy. Try: Nature's Gate Hand Cream in Cherry Blossom. Get the full details on this item below!
THE BEAUTY CLOSET RECOMMENDS:
~ Herbal Blend ~
Nature's Cure knows about affordable quality and they got the scent just right with this Cherry Blossom hand cream- it's very light and non-annoying :) I LOVE that it absorbs super quickly and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. This is great for grabbing while at the desk at work or on the go, as it doesn't leave any residue behind and soaks in quickly. A big plus with this item is that it's formulated withOUT parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, cruelty-free, and vegan free! I would recommend this one for any one with any skin type :)
THE BEAUTY CLOSET: