Did You Know?...
Check Out These Pert Plus Facts:
- It was originally introduced in 1980 as Pert and then it was reformulated by P&G, in addition to being re-branded as Pert Plus in the late 1980's.
- The product is known in New Zealand & Australia as Pert.
- Pert Plus holds the world record for the world's largest simultaneous shower at a single venue.
- On 2009, the brand earned the "2-in-1" World Record for showering 145 people in a 4,000 sq. ft. shower at a Six Flags in Illinois.
- The 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner is now owned by Helen of Troy Limited, who is behind some well-known brands like Revlon, Vidal Sassoon, Dr. Scholl's, Sea Breeze, & Vitapoint.
- There are now a variety of different formulas, including a men's line & a new 3-in-1 line that features a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in one convenient formula!
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner
For the price, this easy-to-use 2-step hair care product is perfect for the entire family. I love using this 2-in-1 shampoo & conditioner once a week, for a clarifying rinse. This product will effectively remove build-up, rinses clean, and leaves your hair manageable and shiny. Gentle enough to use on color/treated hair & not tested on animals, it's an affordable option for either daily care or as I suggested above. The scent is clean & pleasant, but not too overpowering :)