Passion Flower Facts:
- A unique species that comes in a variety of shrubs & vines- composed of 500 species of flowering plants.
- Many species are native to South America, eastern & southern Asia, & New Guinea; there are also 9 that are native to the U.S. in states such as Ohio & California. 4 species can be found in Australia and one is a newly discovered species in New Zealand.
- Passion Flowers usually require a specialized pollination in some cases, such as by bumble bees, sword-billed hummingbird, bats, & Carpenter bees.
- Most species contain an edible fruit, with names like: maypop, wild maracuja, & banana passionfruits; their shades range from deep purples to yellowish-orange.
- Passion Flowers are rich in organic acids such as oleic & linolenic & high in amino acids too!
- Great for naturally fighting the signs of aging, while also promoting hydration and skin tone evenness.
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Coconut Body Lotion
*Snag this awesome product for only $7.42 @ luckyvitamin.com- that's a 40% discount on the MSRP price!
INGREDIENTS: Water (Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/noix de coco) Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/noix de coco) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut/noix de coco) Fruit Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Mangifera Indica (Mango/mangue) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon/melon) Fruit Extract, Hylocereus Undatus (Dragon-fruit/fruit du dragon) Fruit Extract, Musa Paradisiaca (Banana/banane) Fruit Juice, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower/passiflfore) Flower Extract, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut/noix du Brésil) Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Allantoin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).
I absolutely LOVE Nature's Gate products! They are super affordable & curated with quality ingredients- plus, their products won't break the break! This fantastic lotion is Vegan, non-GMO, gluten & soy-free and has a wonderful & light scent of coconut. You'll get deeply nourished skin that's super soft and hydrated, without a greasy feeling left behind. Nature's Gate has done it again and proven that they always know how to provide quality products with good-for-you ingredients, with an eco-conscious mindset :) Great for any type of skin and makes a wonderfully affordable gift too.