Simple Tricks to Achieve Perfectly Sculpted Brows:
Don't have thick, luscious brows? That's okay! Mine are a bit on the sparse side as well- especially after years of over-plucking and the days of thinner brows. Now that thick, dramatic brows are "in", I've had to make some adjustments to my brow routine. Check out some of my fav tips & tricks to get perfectly sculpted brows, below:
- If you have thinning, sparse, or barely-there brows try using a brow growth serum! There are several options out on the market that are affordable. I suggest applying twice daily for 1-2 months for the best results, so this method does take time- but it also works! One of my fav's: Shiseido Full Lash & Brow Serum.
- Make sure you have the right tools! This is super important!!! Ensure you have a proper set of tweezers [reg./flat & slanted], brow brush, angled eyebrow brush, shaping scissors, and a brow spoolie tool. Benefit makes an awesome 2-in-1 tweezer & brush brow combo tool that's inexpensive & great for on-the-go!
- Condition & prime your brows to hydrates and smooths your brows- plus it can be worn underneath other great brow products to help enhance & extend their wear too :) What's great about a conditioning brow primer is that they are suitable for all brow types and offers up an all-in-one solution. The Beauty Closet recommends: Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer $28.
- Build your brows to thicker, sculpted perfection with the help of brow building fibers! They have a natural static charge that binds the brow building fibers to your brow hairs, giving them a natural & full look. One of my top picks: Toppik offers up a brow building fibers set that includes was, brow building fibers, and a dual-ended application brush.
- Need an instant fix? Give a brow stencil kit a try! There are several affordable options available that offer up a variety of kits & sets to fit your needs. One of the BEST that I've come across recently: SurvivorEyes Brow Stencil Kit $14.95! Find out more about this fantastic brow stencil kit below:
The Beauty Closet Recommends:
Brow Stencil Kit
SurvivorEyes was founded by a woman who had a personal experience with a close friend that was diagnosed with breast cancer. She designed this product to help those such as her friend, to deal with one of the most difficult times in their lives. As a cancer survivor herself, she understands how cancer survivors feel vulnerable when they look in the mirror and see the results- like hair loss. So she made this awesome product to help combat the problem that cancer fighters often face: the loss of their eyebrows.
I love the uniqueness and affordability of this kit- @ just around $15, it offers up all of the great benefits that the expensive ones do and almost anyone can find their brow shape or style with the 10 eyebrow stencils provided :) Plus, each kit arrives in a drawstring pouch and comes with usage & care instructions. There's also a dual-ended applicator that has a sponge-like tip applicator/blending tool on one end and an angled product application brush on the other, making almost anyone a brow master!
Each stencil also features guidelines that make it super easy to achieve the right placement without much effort involved. A unique name is included on each brow stencil as well, that inspires strength & beauty- like: "Faith", "Courage" and "Determination". Another set is on its way that will feature shapes especially designed for men- Brows for Bros and the SurvivorEyes site states it will be coming out soon.