Yes! by Finishing Touch:
There are quite a few similar items currently marketed and I've found that many of them don't do what they claim, are super expensive, cause irritation or pain, and just simply don't work at all :/ Luckily, this unit fits the bill when it comes to pricing and it doesn't cause skin irritation for me- plus, it features 2 different head types so that you can get stubble and longer hair. Now I will recommend exfoliating and washing your legs first, followed by a light oil-free moisturizer before you start using the Yes!. This will prevent over-drying and irritation, like razor-burn.
Currently, you can snag the unit with 2 heads included [a trimmer head for longer hair/foil head for shorter hair & stubble], cleaning brush, & charger- all for just around $30 :) The instructions recommend charging for a full 2.5 hrs before using the Yes! for the first time, however I skipped this and just charged for around 30 minutes- which seemed to be plenty of time for me to use on several areas without running of charge time.
I would also suggest making sure to turn the unit off by flipping the on/off button to the off position when not in use so as to preserve battery life. The included wall adapter allows for you to charge via the standard wall outlet or you can disconnect it from the wall adapter and go with charging as a usb option. I've included an easy pros v. cons guide below as well:
- Get the entire kit for ONLY $29.99 = a decent deal!
- Includes BOTH heads for use with long and shorter stubble, making it an all-in-one unit for a variety of areas- even the bikini area.
- Dermatologist recommended and safe to use for all skin types.
- FREE shipping with your order if you order directly from manufacturer site.
- Replacement heads are super affordable @ $12.99 for 2 trimmer replacement heads and $14.99 for 2 foil replacement trimmer heads.
- Money back guarantee [30 days].
- You can use the unit while its charging or without the charging cord.
- A bit on the noisier side: you can hear this unit whenever it's on and I do wish it was a tad quieter.
- You can use in the shower/tub/near water. You can only use the unit on dry skin.
- Touch activated light technology only provides a light when the unit is being used, but doesn't actually provide a way to permanently eliminate hair growth.
- Heads need to be replaced every 60 days, based regular recommended usage.